Destination Weddings at Winridge Manor
Step into another era and have your all-inclusive destination wedding in the historic garden setting of Winridge Manor, just a few miles from Lynchburg, VA. The 110-year-old manor is nestled against spectacular mountain views, creating the most magnificent backdrop for your ceremony.
There are several options at our venue for your ceremony site. The newly added wedding gazebo features a three-tiered fountain as your background, while our ceremonial garden on the side of the house flaunts an arbor, as well as panoramic views of the mountains and pastoral pastures. Other ceremony options include the Twinkle Tree, the Evergreen Grove, the Mountain Meadow, and the Majestic Manor Steps – or you may design your own site. Whatever your preference, Winridge Manor offers the perfect setting for your outdoor ceremony.
We have several outdoor spots to host your reception. In addition to these, our new wedding pavilion offers an elegant indoor option.
We would be honored to provide a custom-designed wedding package for your special day. We at Winridge Manor, along with our professional and courteous staff, pride ourselves on making your wedding day as enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. We specialize in all-inclusive outdoor events, partnering with the very best local vendors:
- Friends Catering
- Chestnut Hill Bakery
- The Gypsy Baker
- Cattura Tempo Photography
- DJ Harvell Entertainment
- Epic Sounds Entertainment
- Cheryl’s Secret Garden
If you don’t see a package or preferred vendor that suits your needs, just let us know and we will customize a package for your special day! Call Kelly at 434-333-5207 or email today to schedule your exclusive tour of Winridge Manor.
Winridge Manor’s Wedding Packages
ONE-DAY VENUE RENTAL PACKAGE
***THIS OPTION ALLOWS YOU TO BRING IN YOUR OWN VENDORS
- Exclusive use of the grounds and facilities for two (2) hours of rehearsal time and NINE (9) hours for one-day events. (This time includes THREE (3) hours prior to ceremony. You are welcome to use the grounds for your Bridal Portrait and Save the Date photos with prior arrangement.
- Parking Attendants, Wait Staff, Set Up/Break Down Crew and Bartenders will be provided.
- A Wedding Planner/Director will include 10 hours of pre-planning time, rehearsal and 8-10 hours on the day of your event.
- Choice of ceremony site and reception site, including use of the Wedding Pavilion with sides (Fans and Heaters available)
- Tables, chairs, linens*, china, glassware and silver
- Use of unity ceremony table, crystal champagne flutes for the bride and groom, cake serving pieces
- Use of our beautiful new Wedding Pavilion that seats 200 guests.
ONE-DAY ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
***INCLUDES EVERYTHING FROM OUR ONE-DAY VENUE PACKAGE PLUS:
- A Buffet-style reception by FRIENDS CATERING which includes two entrees, three side dishes, rolls, tea and lemonade. Wedding Cake will be plated and served. No alcohol is provided. However, you may purchase beer, wine and champagne, and we will be happy to serve this for you.
- A Wedding Cake/Cupcakes or combination of by either CHESTNUT HILL BAKERY OR THE GYPSY BAKER
- Your event will be hosted by either DJ HARVELL OR EPIC SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT for your Ceremony and Reception.
- Your Personal Flowers will be created by CHERYL’S SECRET GARDEN
- Cattura Tempo Photography (Amanda Harvell) will attend to all of your Photography needs, including being available for 9 hours on the day of your wedding, creating a formal wedding album of 100-120 photos, a flash drive with a print release form and two discs with all of your usable images.
OUR WONDERFUL WEEKEND WEDDING PACKAGE
Why celebrate for a day when you can celebrate all weekend long?!!
For a limited time, all mew 2018 all-inclusive wedding packages receive a free wedding weekend at the manor. Up to twelve (12) guests may spend Friday and Saturday night of your wedding weekend at the manor. A delicious breakfast is included each morning.
Come and experience the grandeur of our 1910 Greek Revival manor. All of our packages may add nights at the manor, creating a special time for family and friends to relax and enjoy time together. You will enjoy playing our yard games, toasting marshmallows for smokes at our fire pit and watching the sun set over our jaw-dropping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.