CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE DISCOVERED WHERE “HAPPILY EVER AFTER” BEGINS…… 💕
SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR TODAY!
Premier Weddings at Winridge Manor
Winridge Manor offers affordable year round weddings. You may pick from our All-Inclusive Weekend Wedding, Venue Only, Customized, Mini or Sunday Super Saver Packages.
We have over 7 different ceremony site options for you to pick from and 3 site options for your reception. Our gorgeous L shaped Wedding Pavilion has you covered for all types of weather! Interested in booking your Winridge wedding? Make certain to DOWNLOAD our Winridge Manor Pricing Pamphlet. You may also call Kelly at (434) 333-5207 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further package pricing details and get answers to all of your wedding planning questions! (See below for descriptions of our Ceremony Sites, Reception options and brief Wedding Package descriptions)
FACEBOOK REVIEW –
My now husband and I had our dream wedding at Winridge Manor on 10/12/2019. They venue is beyond gorgeous, perfect combination of outdoor serenity and natural beauty with beautiful mountain views. As amazing as this venue is, the main reason as to why our wedding was so perfect was due to the hard work of Kelly and John. They both went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. They are truly the nicest people we’ve ever met and they treated us like family. Such genuine kindness! Everything was so stress free and together they both thought of everything for us. We feel so blessed to have met them and also to have had our perfect wedding at Winridge Manor. We recommend them 100%!!! We look forward to coming back in February to congratulate the 2019 winners and visit with Kelly & John! Go see for yourself how amazing this place is for both a wedding or even just an amazing getaway weekend!
THE WEDDING PAVILION
Weddings at Winridge Manor
Step into another era and have your all-inclusive destination wedding in the historic garden setting of Winridge Manor, just a few miles from Lynchburg, VA. The 120-year-old manor is nestled against spectacular mountain views, creating the most magnificent backdrop for your ceremony.
There are numerous options for your ceremony site. The newly added Wedding Garden Gazebo features a three-tiered fountain as your background, while our Angelic Arbor flaunts a panoramic view of the mountains and pastoral pastures. Other ceremony options include the NEW Country Church in The Woods, The Twinkle Tree, The Marvelous Manor, and The Majestic Mountains – or you may design your own site. Whatever your preference, Winridge Manor offers the perfect setting for your outdoor ceremony. We also offer a romantic and “weather proof” indoor ceremony/reception option in our Cathedral Wedding Pavilion.
THE GARDEN GAZEBO CEREMONY SITE
THE ANGELIC ARBOR CEREMONY SITE
THE COUNTRY CHURCH IN THE WOODS CEREMONY SITE
THE TWINKLING TREES CEREMONY SITE
THE MARVELOUS MANOR CEREMONY SITE
THE MAJESTIC MOUNTAIN CEREMONY SITE
THE PICTURESQUE PAVILION
We also have several outdoor spots to host your reception. In addition to these, our new wedding pavilion offers an elegant indoor option.
We would be honored to provide a custom-designed wedding package for your special day. We at Winridge Manor, along with our professional and courteous staff, pride ourselves on making your wedding day as enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. We specialize in all-inclusive events, partnering with the very best local vendors:
- Friends Catering
- Chestnut Hill Bakery
- The Gypsy Baker
- Cattura Tempo Photography
- Cheryl’s Secret Garden
- If you don’t see a package or preferred vendor that suits your needs, just let us know and we will customize a package for your special day! Call Kelly at 434-333-5207 or email today to schedule your exclusive tour of Winridge Manor.
ONE-DAY VENUE RENTAL PACKAGE
***THIS OPTION ALLOWS YOU TO BRING IN YOUR OWN VENDORS
- Exclusive use of the grounds and facilities for two (2) hours of rehearsal time and NINE (9) hours for one-day events. (This time includes THREE (3) hours prior to ceremony. You are welcome to use the grounds for your Bridal Portrait and Save the Date photos with prior arrangement.
- Parking Attendants, Wait Staff, Set Up/Break Down Crew and Bartenders will be provided.
- A Wedding Planner/Director will include 10 hours of pre-planning time, rehearsal and 8-10 hours on the day of your event.
- Choice of ceremony site and reception site, including use of the Wedding Pavilion with sides (Fans and Heaters available)
- Tables, chairs, linens*, china, glassware and silver
- Use of unity ceremony table, crystal champagne flutes for the bride and groom, cake serving pieces
- Use of our beautiful new Wedding Pavilion that seats 200 guests.
ONE-DAY ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
***INCLUDES EVERYTHING FROM OUR ONE-DAY VENUE PACKAGE PLUS:
- A Buffet-style reception by FRIENDS CATERING which includes two entrees, three side dishes, rolls, tea and lemonade. Wedding Cake will be plated and served. No alcohol is provided. However, you may purchase beer, wine and champagne, and we will be happy to serve this for you.
- A Wedding Cake/Cupcakes or combination of by either CHESTNUT HILL BAKERY OR THE GYPSY BAKER
- Your event will be hosted by DJ FIRST STEPS for your Ceremony and Reception.
- Your Personal Flowers will be created by CHERYL’S SECRET GARDEN
- CATTURA TEMPO PHOTOGRAPHY (Amanda Harvell) will attend to all of your Photography needs, including being available for 9 hours on the day of your wedding, creating a formal wedding album of 100-120 photos, a flash drive with a print release form and 300 + usable images.
- You will have one on one consultation, two scheduled meetings and 24 hour access to your PERSONAL WEDDING PLANNER, Kelly Heckman, from Winridge Manor. She will be there every step of the way to help create the wedding you have always dreamed of!
OUR WONDERFUL WEEKEND WEDDING PACKAGE
For a limited time, all new 2021 all-inclusive wedding packages receive a free wedding weekend at the manor. Up to twelve (12) guests may spend Friday and Saturday night of your wedding weekend at the manor. A delicious breakfast is included each morning.
Come and experience the grandeur of our 1910 Greek Revival manor. All of our Saturday packages may add nights at the manor, creating a special time for family and friends to relax and enjoy time together. You will enjoy playing our yard games, toasting marshmallows for smokes at our fire pit and watching the sun set over our jaw-dropping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.